Island Musings

Ramblings of an islandgirl

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Fernando, Trinidad & Tobago

Hi,just a regular islandgirl enjoying life and all its beauty! Make the most of every day..it is a gift!

Friday, February 11, 2005

How do I get myself into these things?

Ok, I guess that now I am a blogger. Maybe its just as well, as at the moment I'm all bloggered up with the flu. Wandered into this thing as accidentally as I wander through most of my life. Following friends off the beaten path so to speak. Not sure if I'll update this regularly - being a domestic goddess does carve a huge chunk out of my exciting day you know. The one good thing about this is that chances are a zillion to one that the only person who will ever read this rot will be me. I'll have to start writing in my sleep..at least then my entries will seem fresh and interesting.

Blogg on.. Blogg off... zeique wherever you are, thanks for giving me one more useless thing to fill my day. I hope you're happy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Conners said...

Zeique was right and you were wrong. LOL There are more of us out here reading your posts than you think. I think they are wonderful and it's great reading them.
Blog on, Sis! *hugs* Conners

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shaz,

I just popped in to see what you have been up to and I was surprised. You have actually been busy. Not recently, but busy nonetheless. I love the note you wrote to teacher. That was a classic. I remember when that happened. YOu have a way with words. Who knows something might come out of your writing ability. I hope it does and then you have your friend to thank. - Traci

7:07 AM  
Blogger alfonso.e.urdaneta said...

Anytime ;]

-zeique

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home