Island Musings

Ramblings of an islandgirl

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Fernando, Trinidad & Tobago

Hi,just a regular islandgirl enjoying life and all its beauty! Make the most of every day..it is a gift!

Monday, April 04, 2005

Some of my Blessings

It's nearly 11pm and I am back home after a lovely long weekend with my two wonderful children and some very dear friends. We went to Mayaro beach - 4 women and a whole bunch of kids, for a happy time of swimming, scrabble, very large breakfasts and lots of laughs. What would life be without friends? Friends can take many forms..old friends, work friends, friends you can call at 4am, faraway friends and friends you've never even met.I'm going to get back to this blog tomorrow but tonight I wanted to use this space to put a link to the page of a faraway friend whom I've never actually met. Her name is Connie and she is a beautiful soul.about 8 years ago a funny twist of fate led to our 'meeting' in this wide wild place called the world wide web.http://conners.blogspot.com/Connie has been a very dear friend, a confidante, and someone who has never failed to make my life a little brighter with her care and her e-mail. Click the link and step in to her world. (This is not finnished but I am so gosh darned tired I'll be back tomorrow!)
Connie Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Conners said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:02 AM  
Blogger Conners said...

I only JUST emailed you asking why you hadn't been blogging for so long. Imagine the surprise when all of a sudden I see this post!!! *big soft hugs*
You also are one of my dearest blessings and I hope you know that!
You take care and thank you for just being you...which is utterly the most thoughtful, careing and wittiest friend I've met.
So how about putting up that pic of you with the crystal ball? LOL
Love you sis...and thank you.
*hugs*

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home