Island Musings

Ramblings of an islandgirl

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Fernando, Trinidad & Tobago

Hi,just a regular islandgirl enjoying life and all its beauty! Make the most of every day..it is a gift!

Friday, August 15, 2008

He's BAACCCCCCCCCK!!

My Darling Gruber is back!!! He looks a bit hung over and grumpy - probably been celebrating his "Blog Frog Contest" win a little too enthusiastically..but he is home again safe and sound. Oh Gruber darling I missed you! The mosquitoes have been horrendous since you left...please don't leave me again. For a while there I thought you 'croaked' when I found mummified frog remains behind the computer. But thankfully, so thankfully my prayers have been answered and you have returned to me my love!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg....well, ppl do keep unusual pets. :) i would freak out at it though. lol

8:32 PM  
Blogger Ndinombethe said...

Is Gruber partial to mosquitoes cause I have a congoree infestation like you wouldn't believe.

I'm all for wildlife but my bedroom this weekend has been smelling a bit too much like lizard shit and pee for my liking - and no, I did not get drunk on Friday and wet the bed. It wasn't me...

Damn creatures. Time for central airconditioning. Yeah right

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol So glad Gruber's BAACCCCCCCCCCK!!
As for me darlin', the Liberal government got me kicked off of Face book because of my...and get this, FREEDOM OF SPEECH in Canada because of our Federal elections being held this month on the 14th.
I was a 5'0", 90 lb, disabled threat to them. Isn't that the most silliest thing you ever heard? LOL
Anyway, Shasta Fawn Dufour has now got a page of her own and is fighting my fight for me. She's barked to me to ask auntie to please come on her friends list.
Her email addy is; shasta.fawn@sympatico.ca

2:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mummified frog reamins BEHIND THE COMPUTER?

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home